Thursday, March 01, 2007

Where's the flippin camera?



The little boy's in bed, the sun is shining, I actually cleaned the kitchen so I thought I would slack off housework & take some photo's but I can't find the camera, it's not where it should be which means dh has moved it, grrr! I hate it when he moves my stuff! I would normally react to this in a suitably snotty way with an irate phone call screeching the above question, but he is in Canary Wharf at a meeting so stroppy phone calls are out of the question, bleurgh! I will stamp my feet twice instead. Childish, who me?

One of my goals this year is to make more of the blog, I haven't really put much time into it up till now & that's a shame. The fact that I got a comment from someone was really exciting & made me realise that it would be worth putting in a bit of an effort. So instead of stropping off & doing something else when I couldn't find the camera, I dug through some old photo's & came up with this bronze seed bead woven collar.

I made it as a leaving gift for a girl at work last year, the base is a simple 2 drop peyote, I added swags & drops & then edged it. I used metallic bronze & galvanised gold seed beads & topaz swarovski crystals. I was pleased with it because I did not follow a pattern & it actually came out looking like I wanted it too, always a bonus. She was really pleased with it too!

Right, I'm off to look for that camera again.

No comments: