Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Spiral Rope Bracelet


Spiral Rope Bracelet
Originally uploaded by sarahjt1.
Here's a very quick & simple spiral rope bracelet I made last night using Size 11's, size 8's & cube beads, the beaded beads on the end are simple wrapped beads. I love spiral rope, it is so versatile & quick to make.
I shouldn't really have made it though as I have a lot of other stuff to do,a bracelet for a forum swap, a victorian & variations style necklace in brown & gold that's in progress, I have just signed up to FSOJ 06/07 so I need to start thinking about that & I have also just signed up to do a victorian style necklace for another forum challenge. I think I'll try to design my own for the victorian challenge, I've got some lovely white opalish seed beads & moonstone rounds that I think will be nice for it.

No comments: