Tuesday, July 24, 2007




I've been catching up with the photo's, here's a herringbone pendant for the YOJ theme Pheonix & Dragons, a pair of earrings for the YOJ theme Bronze Beauty & A right angle weave necklace. I seem to be on a right angle weave obsession after reading the article about beading small components in beadwork mag. I tend to flit from stitch to stitch so hopefully I may develop my skill a bit further by using one stitch for several pieces, maybe I should try and do a series, not sure I'm up to the committment though.

If you haven't already, check out Diana Grygo's blog The Lone Beader to see how her bus is coming along, hi Diana! Also vote for her work in the Saatchi gallery, I want her to win so that I can go see her work in London!

Sarah.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Awww... thanks for mentioning me. You are so sweet=:)