Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blog Tinkering & Bracelet



You might have noticed a change to the blog. For a while now I have been dissatisfied with the name of Sarah's Handcrafts, it's descriptive but boring. I was messing about with our holiday snaps earlier & came across the photo of the balloon alien & since I am a sci-fi geek, take me to your beader made me laugh! I may well get bored & change it again, who knows?

I made the bracelet above this week, it's a design by Dustin Wedekind & was very easy to make using Size 8 & 11 miyuki seed beads. Lately I have been very interested in making different styles of clasps, this has a hidden snap, I like the look but I do find the snap very fiddly to do up, I think I will continue to experiment with seed bead toggles.

Cheers,

Sarah.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

NICE!!! :)

Sarah said...

Thanks!